SBI is one of India’s biggest credit card providers, with a total card customer base of over 10 million. As a result, it is presently the second largest credit card supplier in India. From SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited to SBI Cards and Payment Services Limited, the company’s legal name was changed. SBI Card is the first pure-play credit card company to be listed on the Indian stock exchange. It has around 145 offices all over India. Its credit cards, among other things, provide accelerated rewards, a welcome gift, movie tickets, or complimentary airport lounge access. The state-owned bank offers a wide range of credit cards, making it easier for customers to choose the one that best meets their needs.
You may also transfer the balance of another bank’s credit card to the SBI credit card and pay the balance at a lower interest rate. Even EMIs might be utilised to transmit the funds. Several value added services, such as Encash Money on Call and Zero card obligation, further add to the allure.
List of SBI Credit Cards
Here is a list of the Top 3 credit cards offered by SBI. However, it is important to note that each card might have their own eligibility criteria that you need to fulfil in order to obtain that particular credit card. The list of credit cards is as follows:
SBI Yatra Credit Card
People who book their flights and lodgings with Yatra may benefit greatly from this card. Discounts on domestic and international flight tickets, as well as a 20% discount on domestic hotels, are common discounts. The card costs INR 499 per year. The welcome gift with this card is seven Yatra vouchers. These vouchers are worth INR 8250 in total. When it comes to redeeming points, 100 points equal INR 25. Some of the key benefits of having this SBI credit card are as follows:
- Domestic hotel reservations of Rs.3000 or more receive a 20% discount.
- Two free lounge visits at any domestic airport are granted per quarter.
- 50 lakhs in free air insurance
- Using ‘Balance Transfer’, this card enables you to transfer your pending credit from any credit card to SBI Yatra credit card.
SBI SimplySave Credit Card
This card can help you save money in a variety of ways. You might save money on meals, groceries, and movies, among other things. The option to pay down outstanding card balances with collected reward points is the card’s key selling factor. As a consequence, you would not be compelled to spend your points on unwanted treats. The purpose of this SBI card is to save money whether you go to the movies, buy groceries, or shop at a department store. Furthermore, SBI charges INR 499 in annual fees for the SBI SimplySAVE credit card. This fee is removed if you spend INR 90,000 in the first year. This expenditure would then be erased beginning with the second year. Some of the advantages are as follows:
- For every INR 100 spent at supermarkets, grocery shops, restaurants, and movie theatres, you will get 10 reward points.
- A 1% fuel cost reduction is also included.
- You may redeem your points for dining, department stores, movies, or grocery, with a discount of INR 25 for every 100 points. If this redemption is for one of the unspecified categories, the discount is only 0.25 percent, which is insufficient.
SBI SimplyClick Credit Card
People who are continuously connected to the internet will enjoy this card. Salaried employees may benefit from this card if they make frequent payments to well-known companies like Zoomcar, OLA, Foodpanda, Cleartrip, and so on. If you purchase this card right now, you will receive a Rs.500 Amazon gift card. This plan is only available for a limited period and would cover the first year’s cost. When using the SBI Simply Click credit card, it is possible to earn up to 10 times the number of reward points. Sites such as UrbanClap, Zoomcar, BookMyShow, and others are approved. The yearly fee for the card is INR 499, which can be waived by spending INR 1 lakh within a year of receiving the card. The following are some of the advantages of this card:
- Spending on brands recognised by the bank earns you 10x reward points.
- All other purchases made with the card earn 5x points.
- For every Rs.100 spent anywhere, you will earn one point.
- The card comes with a Rs.500 coupon from Amazon.
- If your transaction at the petrol station is between Rs.500 and Rs.3000, you will receive a 1% fuel fee waiver.
- This is a wonderful option for online customers. On select purchases, you may earn 5-10x rewards.
Along with the benefits that come with an SBI credit card. SBI provides exceptional customer service to all of its cardholders. Any questions about the credit card, such as the payment schedule, reward programmes, statement issuance, fees and charges, and so on, may be answered by phoning the SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number. The customer service specialists will carefully listen to your call and give you the best solution.
Read Also: What is an IFSC Code?