Paytm is India’s top financial and e-commerce brand. In India, it has about 350 million active users. Paytm also has the most merchant associates in India. Paytm financing services are used by millions of small, medium, and big enterprises. Paytm You will be given the option to work as a Paytm service representative.
It will be your part-time source of income, and you may even pursue it as full-time employment if it is of interest to you. According to your effort and work time, you might make up to Rs 30,000/- as a Paytm claim Paytm service agent.
Whether you want to earn additional money by working on your terms or make a full-time commitment, become a Paytm service agent and you will gain a lot of benefits such as freedom in your job, flexibility, and a platform to do so.
Going forward in this article, we will talk about the Paytm Service Agent app, and how to become a Paytm Service Agent. So, let’s begin.
What Is Paytm Service Agent (PSA)?
A Paytm Service Agent is an independently employed person who works for Paytm to acknowledge instalments utilizing QR codes from Paytm retailers. Paytm Service Agent was condensed as PSA. PSA works when it is convenient for it, i.e. as a Freelancer. Paytm Service Agent may provide a variety of duties such as merchant onboarding, recharge and bill payment, fastag selling, insurance, and many more services.
Paytm Service Agent (PSA) will be made up for an assortment of assignments. We as a whole realize that Paytm is perhaps the most famous stage in India for online re-energize, charge instalment, cash move, UPI, and ticket booking, in addition to other things. Paytm has launched the Paytm Agent programme to reach out to more people.
It is nothing more than a programme that allows anybody over the age of 18 to make a good living by working full-time, part-time, or in their spare time. Clients who join to be Paytm administration specialists can bring in cash through an assortment of procedures given by Paytm.
Eligibility Criteria Of Paytm Service Agent
There are a few criteria for the Paytm Service Agent app. They are given below:
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Aadhar Card is proof of the highest educational qualification.
- Smartphone powered by Android.
- 499 Security Deposit.
- Excellent networking and communication skills.
Paytm Service Agent Login & Registration
If you already have a Paytm account, you may apply for a Paytm service agent using your Android smartphone app. Then again, you can apply whenever you have made your Paytm account. You must submit your Aadhar Card, highest educational qualification, and a selfie after Paytm Service Agent apk download.
So, make sure that you have these documents with you and complete the processes to become a Paytm service Agent. You can alternatively follow these steps for Paytm Service Agent login:
- Download the Paytm app and set up a Paytm account.
- https://paytm.com/offer/psa/form, https://paytm.com/offer/psa/form
- To access the registration form, click on one of the links.
- Now input all of the basic information accurately (Name, Email, Educational Qualification etc.).
- Then, at that point, pick Webinar Timings to find out with regards to Paytm Service Agent instructional exercises.
- Transfer your Aadhar Card, Highest Educational Certificate, and a Live Selfie to complete the enrollment cycle
- Now is the time to pay Rs 499/999 for the Paytm Service Agent Kit order.
- The bundle will be shipped off your home within the following 7 workdays.
- After you have finished these means, a connection will be messaged to your enlisted cellphone number.
- You should download an application that isn’t available in the Google Play store.
- After becoming an authorised Paytm PSA by downloading the Paytm Service Agent App or the Paytm Golden Gate App, you may begin onboarding merchants using the Paytm Golden Gate App.
After installing the Paytm Service Agent App or the Golden Gate App v4.0.5, you are now an authorised Paytm PSA and can begin onboarding merchants using the Paytm Golden Gate App.
What Is Paytm Service Agent Webinar?
This is simply programming that will help you in better arrangement and finding out with regards to the PSA program. This online course will show you how to impart, intrigue shoppers, approach clients, etc.
PSA Webinar Schedule:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays at 11 a.m.
Paytm Service Agent Merchandise Kit
Following the completion of the Paytm Service Agent registration procedure, a merchandising kit will be given to your address within 7 working days. This Product Kit includes the goods listed below:
- All in one QR Code sticker: 50
- Paytm Accepted Sticker: 50
- L Shape Standees: 10
- Sun Packs: 10
- MHD Sticker: 50
- Shelf Tape: 1
- Black Marker: 1
- Lanyards and ID Card Size QR Code: 3
- Paytm Bag: 1
- Paytm Service Agent ID Card: 1
- Dangler: 0
Paytm Service Agent Commission Structure
The Service Agent Program offers four different methods to earn money:
- Consumer services commission
- Fastag commission
- Merchant onboarding commission
- Paytm DIY
The best options for making money are merchant on-boarding commission and Fastag commission, however, they are the most challenging. A consumer services commission, on the other hand, is the simplest way to make money. However, when compared to the other alternatives, this has the lowest commission.
Consumer Services Commission
Through the PSA consumer services commission, you may earn a commission on recharges, bill payments, and ticket bookings (bus, rail, hotel, and air).
- For every prepaid and postpaid mobile recharge, there is a commission of 0.20% that the Paytm Service Agent gets after the transaction is done.
- For every electricity, water, and gas bill payment, the Paytm Service Agents are free to charge nominal fees for the provided services. Paytm will recover the actual bill amount from the user.
- For every ticket booking, payment will be made when users avail the services.
- For every new UPI user, Paytm pays Rs 10 every month for the first two months to Paytm Service Agent.
Fastag Commission Structur
Fastag must be installed on autos in this circumstance. The more you work, the more money you will make. You will be compensated for connecting Fastag to vehicles. In addition, if the automobile owner pays through Fastag, you will be compensated again. Paytm Merchant onboarding and Fastag commission are the finest ways to increase your earnings from the Paytm Service Agent Program.
Merchant On-Boarding Commission
You will be compensated for connecting a Paytm all in one QR code to a business or shop near you. You will receive 150 for this. At the same time, if the business owners accept payment by QR code, you will receive an additional 150. As a result, you can earn up to Rs 300 per shop through the PSA merchant onboarding commission.
Follow these steps to earn from this kind of method on Paytm:
- Paytm Service Agent App v4.0.5 / Paytm Golden Gate App v4.0.5
- Log in using your Paytm ID and password.
- Connect the Paytm all in one QR Code to the shop.
- Take images of the businesses and post them.
- Following that, you will receive 150.
- If the shopkeeper collects money, you will receive an additional 150.
Paytm Service Agent Payout Structure
Paytm claims that consumers may earn up to Rs 30,000 or more with the Paytm Service Agent programme. You must, however, accomplish chores to do so. The more chores you do, the more money you will earn. Assume you connect a Paytm merchant all in one QR code to 10 stores in a day and make Rs 3000 in a day.
So, in this instance, your monthly income will easily approach Rs 30,000-50,000 on average. After the first 30 days, you will get your first reward. This is set aside as a security deposit with Paytm. Following that, you will begin getting weekly payments.
Paytm Service Agent Customer Care Number & Email
If you have any queries or facing any problems then you can contact Paytm Service Agent customer support.
Customer Care Number – 01204440442 (Time: 9:30 AM – 6:30 PM)
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Become A Paytm Service Agent & Earn Easily
There have been drastic job layoffs in every sector due to this pandemic. Paytm Service Agent is a good initiative by Paytm for making a lot of people “atam nirbhar”. We hope this article helped in articulating every detail about the Paytm Service Agent job.